2011. május 10., kedd

About me :)

I'm a young christian girl. I love to worship God,and my life goal is to serve Him. I've got a beautiful voice,so I really like to sing,and play on guitar. I'll go to a high school from September,and it's so excited.I like to spend time with my friends,and I like the conversations with them..and we're laugh a lot together :) I would like to travel the world,see many interesting place and learn more about the people.I go to a camp every single summer,and I love it.:) I am always enjoy the time there,and I have a lot of memories and experience,and I'm so glad that I have known many awesome friend from there. I got a statement about I have called to serve God,and I like to totally prepare,and then go,and serve Him.My biggest goal in my life: Keep pointing people to the Lord through my music.


"Sing to the Lord a new song,his praise from the ends of the earth,
you who go down to the sea, and all that is in it,you islands, and all who live in them." Isaiah 42:10

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése